Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Breast Grope Why Does He Grope My Breasts On Front Of His Friends?

Why does he grope my breasts on front of his friends? - breast grope

In the visitor a white man, I'm from Brazil, we have for several months. if ever we are around his friends, gropes my breasts in front of them.
Breast is very painful and very large have always been ashamed Me.Then other night we went to a club and I fell back tank top and my feeling back and forth thought it was very funny that bothers me .. Seems to work the back and I was looking for when his friends are everywhere .. We are there to get married soon.

1 comments:

RLJ said...

Well, it's just a good laugh and realize that you have something to say about it! This is important.

Or that RP is insensitive! Ck, the need to get rid of him.

Post a Comment