Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rooftop Storage How Do I Get Extra Storage On A Car With No Rack Or Hitch?

How do I get extra storage on a car with no rack or hitch? - rooftop storage

In mid-August I will driving from Philadelphia to Portland about four days, and moved all my life with me in my little Civic Hybrid. Of course, not fit inside! I wanted to rent a U-Haul little pod, but Honda has no problem for them. So I thought, get a container on the roof, but my car has no gate, more! Which external storage / transport options do I have? Are there on the roof units that do not support? Please help!

1 comments:

♥Shorty♥ said...

They always find a friend, a truck, want a trip might take: have) We'll see if they help you place your order.
Or rent a U-Haul truck to bear on all their belongings and a car-carrier receive (including U-Haul) and go in this way. Good luck with your move!

Post a Comment