Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cd Player Recorder Why Won't My CD Player Play Discs Burnt With A CD/DVD Recorder (please, See Details)?

Why won't my CD player play discs burnt with a CD/DVD recorder (please, see details)? - cd player recorder

My Denon DN-2000F MKII Dual CD Player not playing CDs with an ASUS DRW-1608P3S DVD / CD will be burned. Does not read discs with a similar drive LiteOn recorded. But read it with my ex-ASUS CRW-5232AS CD-RW and CD registered-only unit without problems. It seems that anything with a laser to burn DVDs and CDs? Why? Is there a technical explanation?

1 comments:

Daniel L said...

There are many explanations as to why you can not read a burned CD. Can not play my $ 1000 ES Sony DVD Player burned CDs. Since the laser can not focus on small potholes created by a burned CD, instead of pressure.

But other factors, there are many, if your CD player. You are entitled to the wrong type of disc when the recording surface of the chemistry or the nature of the wrong length. It can also burn too fast, or it could be a form of protection against copying.

Check out my source, there are lots of good information.

Post a Comment