Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bath Faucet Cover Rent To Own Home, Breach Of Contract On Sellers Part Question ?

Rent to own home, breach of contract on sellers part question ? - bath faucet cover

I am a tenant to purchase a residence by a person the power over the property for your stepmother. (the person is my sister, I thought I could) trust. Was 4 months, I paid. $ 400 per month. When you move, I fixed the house. Painted all the rooms. Installed new electrical switches and access panels in every room. Goals the dirty carpets and upholstery to the wood, new fixtures, new counters, ceramic tile in the kitchen, new faucets in kitchen and bath, new shower. That's about $ 10,000. Shareholders' equity in the house. You must pay all the taxes back that were in payment arrangements with the money from the rental of $. As enshrined in our contracts, which occur in the county. I called to see if payments are made. They were not paid and legal action initiated (sheriff sales) this is pending, no action on. It is from this contract. I'm not going to $ 400 more, how long I can stay here without having to pay to pay. Mother is dying and can take the family back home

0 comments:

Post a Comment