Friday, December 11, 2009

Whiplash Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible For Whiplash Symptoms To Come Back After 25 Years?

Is it possible for whiplash symptoms to come back after 25 years? - whiplash symptoms more condition_symptoms

I was 18 and went back and ended up with whiplash. Recently I selpt with offset neck and woke up in pain, just me today that I am in pain reminds me whiplash. I sleep only in the wrong position. I think my back and fitness exercises and I felt very good before that happens, but now is the pain when I move my neck in any position. I have tried Alomost strching gently and feel better until you are stretching and where it hurts. It hurts to swallow because the throat is so serious.

Should I try to immobilize the neck or Tyr I excerise?

2 comments:

Dan said...

The healing of the first whiplash 25 years ago had long since been completed. Previous trauma, a body structure is an increased risk of reinjury in the future. It is more likely that what happened in your case. Sleeping in a bad position, especially if you sleep for an extended period, you will much pressure on structures such as connective tissue, nerves brought, muscles, ligaments and tendons and joints. In an acute case of this kind, if you want pain with normal movements, even soft, you may freeze for a short period of 1-2 weeks. Remove brace for a short period of gentle range of motion exercises in a pain-free interval only. You can then use the key after 2 weeks and the movement and gentle stretching exercises to resume. If the pain after that date, I would go to your doctor and ask for a referral to see a physiotherapist.

Cindy E said...

After the accident, had x-rays to confirm that everything he whiplash and nothing else?
It is possible that vertabrea wounded in the neck, and has never caused any problems ..
This can also be connected and you have a kink in the neck from sleeping in the wrong direction ... try a warm bath to relax the muscles ... If that does not go to visit a doctor!
If the doctor says it is only Stilling neck muscle, it may require some Flexeril (muscle relaxant),

Post a Comment