Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mayo Clinic Depression More Condition_symptoms If You Don't Mind Sharing. What Medication(s) Are You Taking?

If you don't mind sharing. What medication(s) are you taking? - mayo clinic depression more condition_symptoms

I had a long process of drugs for depression and anxiety (years), most of which ended in frustration. There were 17 (those who remind them) of various drugs and some of them have tried a second time. My consultation with a doctor of some famous hospitals, including the Mayo Clinic. It was a long way. That lasted five years. I must give credit to my doctor, never give up on me. After a break of one year of treatment, I agreed to a second trial, which began several weeks ago to try. Some of these drugs and some of the youngest. I hope that what is required to do so. After numerous tests, doctors told me what I knew, who had a body type, very difficult to handle, but never surrender. I will not again, but I am 100% sure he will be killed if you do not try drugs and / or ECT.

My question is: Which drug (s) you are taking and how long it took for the right or the right combination to be found? A short list is very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment