Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sinus Tumors More Condition_symptoms Can Allergies Be The Cause Of Swelling Of One Sinus, Facial Numbness And Blood From One Ear?

Can Allergies be the cause of swelling of one sinus, facial numbness and blood from one ear? - sinus tumors more condition_symptoms

I see, I can try as many $ $ $ $ $ $ vi ENT yesterday and took a picture of my chest. The Party) has numbness in the face and sometimes bleeding from the ear (with Q-tip, as if swollen accepted, but not infected and no tumor. I think I still have no answer. A blood test was done, and I would prefer 8 / 10 for the results back. Meanwhile, I feel very uncomfortable. She also wants to give me a hearing test. Now I wonder if I have a tumor in my brain, which have shown in the image of the breast? In the meantime, the comments would be very grateful.
Thanks
Anxiety, Pompano

0 comments:

Post a Comment