Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Turbo Sim Card Do You Need To Use A Turbo SIM Card If Your 3G Iphone Is Already Unlocked AND Jailbroken?

Do you need to use a Turbo SIM card if your 3G iphone is already Unlocked AND Jailbroken? - turbo sim card

So, I bought an unlocked and Jailbroken (with Cydia / Installer) iPhone 3G. I'm not super smart with the modified iPhone. The man said from the beginning, I did not have a Turbo SIM, I B / C are unlocked and jailbroken. He mentioned that the phone is slow when the jailbreak, I asked, but do not agree, but he did it anyway. Now I can not lay hands on him and now I need to know if you need Turbo SIM card! My friend told me that he can still jailbreak, no problem, but if you do what I have to use a SIM card when they are unlocked my iPhone 3G Jailbroken and again?
I looked online and it was difficult to find the answer, please help! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment