Sunday, December 27, 2009

Custom Molded Ear Plugs Looking To Buy In-Ear Monitors?

Looking to buy In-Ear Monitors? - custom molded ear plugs

Hello everyone,

I try to buy more of the IEM under $ 1000. I would listen to my guitar amp and singing. I have a very bright amp (EVM 12L are the ones that sounds so clean and good, but needs to be activated the sound of Nice), which led me to some problems in the ears (tinnitus). I bought some earplugs and are limited to block sound good, but high-end down, so I can enjoy my music. So little pop when I smile which is very annoying. I suppose to do what my jaw a little when I smile grows (and have been shaped in my ears if I do not smile), it may earplugs, paradoxically, the practice would be best to my ears Office. Did they block the noise and customs?

Ear protection is my number one priority (need) to block outside noise as much as possible, but I would also like to sound more realistic, in fact, from the sound to my AMP, as far as possible.

I looked at the Ultimate Ears IEMBut I also heard good things about the Sure E3C.

Does anyone have an opinion? Thank you ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment