Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sports Anxiety Disorder More Condition_symptoms Is This Social Anxiety Disorder?

Is this social anxiety disorder? - sports anxiety disorder more condition_symptoms

I've always been shy and now iam sick of it. I can not say because someone, for some reason I can say something, think if someone speaks to me. I can not for women, which is strange to say because I have two sisters. IAM IAM terrible because sports always think that you create problems and should not trust themselves or cry. Whenever I try to empty with someone in my head, and speak the words out of my mouth confusion noise. I hate weekends because they usually only stay at home and very depressed because no one to me. I've tried more from the social to the sport, but havent changed. This is social anxiety disorder and how can I change this.

3 comments:

diegog5 said...

Yes, the social anxiety disorder, your mind goes blank for a chain reaction that is caused by the exaggeration of thinking that leads to a low concentration, which is sometimes almost impossible to speak clearly and think clearly. No cure, depending on the severity of social anxiety, ie, by specific treatment or medication for social anxiety can be reduced. People who have never understood is why he is one of the worst riots in my opinion. They are not as "social phobia", because that is often misunderstood by their own names reasons. Its more of a phobia or shyness.

Here is a link to a test that will help you to calculate the severity of April, is: http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/lieb ...
and have to compare only 137th

Some sites say that a certain percentage of Americans that have millions of people, I do not think so, because like every person on earth is hiding in the closet? or why ordo not know in most (90%) of the therapist about it?. If you have friends that I recommend you find someone who used the same problem as you, because ordinary people to find more. In any case, here is a video link of the best (in my opinion), so you understand a little scared. Have fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKORi449_ ...

Anja D said...

I do not know whether social anxiety, however, may be. I would perhaps see a therapist who can help you solve your problem, or if you know exactly what is wrong. Sounds like a tho-esteem problem. I hope that things are better for you! :)

Dizziede... said...

No, I hate it when people do everything in a kind of disorder. Well, almost, as you know. You need to do is to practice what to say to someone before they speak. First, a little difficult, but eventually, of course you.
Most children do not speak for women and even more difficult because it is blocked. But what I said, B4 and think about what will be said before to say it.
About sports, not everyone is good at sports, and even the people who sport for their livelihood during sports injuries. Do not be afraid of her, her pleasure. And if you violate a backup copy. To heal bruises and broken bones, but can take forever, the fear that if allowed.
So is, in fact, to overcome your shyness and secure instant messaging friends of the sport and the rest of his life to be in force. Not even you do not have any disorder.

Post a Comment