Sunday, February 7, 2010

North Carolina Van Conversion Office I Need To Rent A Truck Or Van In North Carolina So I Can Move My Stuff. Anyone Know Any Good Companies (cheap)

I need to rent a truck or van in North Carolina so I can move my stuff. Anyone know any good companies (cheap) - north carolina van conversion office

I need a truck or van in North Carolina and burdens of lead in Indiana, then rent to reduce the speed to reduce the cost per mile would be the best.

Suggestions to the company I should use?

6 comments:

Cap'n One-Aye said...

U-Haul is probably the best known. But why did you start the journey to empty? It would be easier for the trucks in Indiana, one-way rentals rentals

U-Haul http://www.uhaul.com/trucks/

Http: / / www.ryder.com / rental_home.shtml Ryder

Http: / / www.budgettruck.com/Home.aspx?par budget ...

Anonymous said...

U-Haul or Bugit

belgian_... said...

UHAUL

Ahab said...

U-Haul is find the best deal.

donald c said...

U-Haul.

UCANTCME said...

LOCAL TEST VAN hire some places, not per mile, OPINION, companies charge, etc..

Post a Comment