Monday, February 1, 2010

Pictures Anorexic Black Women Do You Believe Black Women Can Be Anorexic?

Do you believe black women can be anorexic? - pictures anorexic black women

I think my psychiatrist said that black girls have eating disorders may
I think I could have a
I am 18 years

I'm obsessed with calories
I like pictures thinspiration
I love to listen to songs about eating disorders
I am so envious of women with anorexia
I love watching documentaries for the BBC about eating disorders
I love quotes thinspiration

3 comments:

BonKEr2 <3 said...

yes, I am the same and if I'm on my way to an eating disorder, but was not interested, because if its hard to eat well and stay back until your weight loss in a start - coffin!

black, of course, women have eating disorders of May, if not together ...

breynnmi... said...

Anyone can be an eating disorder.

wisdom said...

I have heard of black girls, part of anorexic your psychiatrist is a pic lol

Post a Comment