Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Play Pokemon Red On My Mac Battery Saves And Game Freeze Saving Problems For VisualBoyAdvance?

Battery Saves and Game Freeze Saving Problems for VisualBoyAdvance? - play pokemon red on my mac

VBA I run Mac OS X, and I was playing Fire Red, if I wanted to save the game. So, press START, fell to capture and save my game, the problem is that after about 5 seconds later an error message appears and says:

Failure

Error creating file Battery Saves / Pokemon - Fire Red # GBA.sav

But if you are OK, "says the emulator in red letters on the bottom left corner," says the battery. But if you reset the game, my file, as if he'd play regularly, I got in the Finder the folder to save the battery VBA. Nothing. It was white. I have frozen the same problem with the game. "Can someone help me please?"

1 comments:

feedthec... said...

Check the permissions on the file of the battery to make sure that the permissions are set to 755 or 777

Post a Comment