Friday, February 19, 2010

Pic Of A Womans Vigina Hey I Need A Pic Of A Pregnant Womans Insides????

Hey i need a pic of a pregnant womans insides???? - pic of a womans vigina

hey, I have to show my husband what a pregnant womans view into the interior. You know how small it is, if they got the stomach or greater and the like! I think he thinks, because in the hungry me, because I can not eat what I used. 25 weeks in the second with our child. I want to see the pictures, so if someone knows, then one side, it would be nice!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Here is a link that shows the growth of the parents, they are not exactly what you want, but you want an idea, we show how the size of his stomach, also moves a little later in the lung, displacement of other organs . I've got the same problem with it, do not eat the same thing.

Here is the link I wish the best of luck helped

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/pregnancy/c ...

angel_em... said...

I have not seen a picture as I feel. But I will talk about the same. I am 33 weeks pregnant, and I'm so hungry, so I began to eat and I feel bad because all that is suffocating my belly!

bernie2u... said...

Lol Sorry, I can help. But nurses have to explain all the little details, too? Boy Oh Boy ... I would love it if men could get pregnant. Then they know exactly what is happening to us right now!

Sasha b said...

ugh it sucks, if u go into every detail to ... I remember my husband said when he was 5 weeks, which I do not need the doc, because not even a belly yet! I like what that means ..... I have a child in me? until suddenly see that) LIL (Formin as a facelift of the pregnancy, that was all finished and ready to make an appointment to the doc cuz I finally thought I was pregnant I saw Tho HPT and blood test, Lol ... MEN

B, it shud be able to get pregnant

Mr Answerman said...

Sorry, searched the family album, but could not book.

Post a Comment