Friday, February 5, 2010

Sharp Recurring Pains In Front And Behind The Ear Sharp, Recurring Pains On The Left Side Of My Head?

Sharp, recurring pains on the left side of my head? - sharp recurring pains in front and behind the ear

In the last two days I had severe pain on the left side of my head, just above my ear. The pain lasts only 5 seconds or less, at most, then disappears for a while and then return. Sometimes, but not as often as I have the same pain in the same area on the right side of my head.
I had no other symptoms, for most, although I got a sore throat. What is it?

2 comments:

Stephaniieee =] said...

because you have an ear infection.
when they have not dealt with immediately swallow severe pain in the sides of the head or moving the jaw. I suggest going to the doctor for examination.

pimpmast... said...

Believe me, that I do more ear infections a normal person. In fact, I have a very serious now, not only a medical diary, and possibly use them til then is some Tylenol. Biggie, an antibiotic, your doctor will not panic is perfectly normal.

Post a Comment